https://www.mybump2baby.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Logo-300x81.png 0 0 Carla Lett https://www.mybump2baby.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Logo-300x81.png Carla Lett2017-10-05 20:23:442019-10-01 06:05:56Easy Pumpkin Soup Recipe
This Halloween I have decided to have a little Halloween Party for the kids so I am going to be making one of my all time Halloween Favourites for the mums at the party – Homemade Pumpkin Soup. My easy pumpkin soup recipe is a perfect winter warmer.
- 1 kg of pumpkin, chopped into large chunks (skin and seeds removed)
- 2 medium onions sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 250mls milk
- Salt and pepper to season
- Place all ingredients (not salt and pepper) in a saucepan and bring to the boil, reduce heat and leave to simmer until the pumpkin is soft. Stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and let cool before blending in a blender unless you have a stick blender in which you can blend straight away in the pan. Blend until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Why not try adding cream? Or yoghurt? Either before blending or dollop on once served.
and there you have it…. our easy Pumpkin soup recipe – Enjoy!!!!!!!!!