Search thousands of pregnancy to pre-school related groups, classes and resources:
Antenatal Classes in Birmingham
Antenatal classes are a great way to help mums and dads to prepare for labour, birth and the early stage of parenthood.
The topics typically covered in antenatal classes may what happens during labour, coping with labour, including available pain relief, your feelings about the birth, your feelings about being a new parent & looking after for your baby.
They are also a great way to meet other expectant parents in Birmingham.
See our listings below for Antenatal Classes in Birmingham.
- Antenatal Classes
- Baby & Toddler Dance Classes
- Baby & Toddler Groups
- Baby & Toddler Music Classes
- Baby & Toddler Swimming Lessons
- Baby Massage
- Breastfeeding & Baby Feeding Support
- Buy Local
- Children's Books, Education and Language Services
- Childrens Party Entertainment
- Family Days Out & Attractions
- First Aid Courses for Families
- Health & Wellness
- Mummy Health & Fitness Groups
- Naming Ceremonies
- Nurseries & Pre-Schools
- Party & Celebration Venue Hire
- Photographers Maternity, Newborn & Family
- Pregnancy & Women’s Health
- Pregnancy Massage
- Sports for Toddlers and Children
- Work From Home
View Other Local Services in Birmingham
- Family Law Solicitors