Search thousands of pregnancy to pre-school related groups, classes and resources:
Antenatal Classes in Maidenhead
Antenatal classes are a great way to help mums and dads to prepare for labour, birth and the early stage of parenthood.
The topics typically covered in antenatal classes may what happens during labour, coping with labour, including available pain relief, your feelings about the birth, your feelings about being a new parent & looking after for your baby.
They are also a great way to meet other expectant parents in Maidenhead.
See our listings below for Antenatal Classes in Maidenhead.
- Antenatal Classes
- Baby & Toddler Groups
- Baby & Toddler Music Classes
- Children's Books, Education and Language Services
- Family Days Out & Attractions
- First Aid Courses for Families
- Mummy Health & Fitness Groups
- Parent Coaches and Consultants
- Photographers Maternity, Newborn & Family
- Sleep Consultant
- Sports for Toddlers and Children
View Other Local Services in Maidenhead
- Family Law Solicitors