Search thousands of pregnancy to pre-school related groups, classes and resources:
Antenatal Classes in Newcastle Upon Tyne
Antenatal classes are a great way to help mums and dads to prepare for labour, birth and the early stage of parenthood.
The topics typically covered in antenatal classes may what happens during labour, coping with labour, including available pain relief, your feelings about the birth, your feelings about being a new parent & looking after for your baby.
They are also a great way to meet other expectant parents in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
See our listings below for Antenatal Classes in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
- Antenatal Classes
- Baby & Toddler Dance Classes
- Baby & Toddler Groups
- Baby & Toddler Music Classes
- Baby & Toddler Swimming Lessons
- Baby Casting & Keepsakes
- Baby Massage
- Breastfeeding & Baby Feeding Support
- Cake Makers
- Children's Books, Education and Language Services
- Childrens Party Entertainment
- Date Nights
- Family Days Out & Attractions
- First Aid Courses for Families
- Health & Wellbeing
- Health Visitor Clinics
- Mummy Health & Fitness Groups
- Naming Ceremonies
- Nurseries & Pre-Schools
- Parent Coaches and Consultants
- Party Equipment Hire
- Photographers Maternity, Newborn & Family
- Pregnancy & Ultrasound Scans
- Pregnancy Massage
- Sports for Toddlers and Children
- Work From Home