Get a consultation
Get the Experts on Your Side: Family Law Specialists, Colemans Solicitors LLP
We know that when relationships breakdown the problems that follow can be incredibly emotional and that it why it is crucial to choose the right family law solicitor for you. Colemans Solicitors are family law specialists, providing tailored, practical solutions in all areas of family law.
- Divorce and finances – advice on division of financial assets. Negotiating finances upon separation, including property, pensions, business assets and maintenance.
- Cohabitation – advice in connection with cohabitation agreements
- Joint ownerships/cohabitation disputes – advice/negotiation/settlement for owners where properties are owned jointly, but one party no longer wishes to continue the association.
- Mediation – advising on mediation objectives and procedures.
- Children’s matters, child arrangements for contact, shared care, parental responsibility
- Domestic violence – advice in relation to non-molestation and occupation orders
- Separation – advice on resolving issues around separation, living arrangements and financial matters.
When relationships break down and, in some instances, new ones start, there are always issues to be addressed, particularly when children are involved. Feelings can run high and this is when you need the right solicitor to help resolve any issues and misunderstandings. You may be unsure as to what to do next and worried about how to protect yourself, and perhaps your children. You may also want or need to clarify your financial position immediately. It’s not always easy to talk about extremely private issues, and seeking a solicitor can seem a daunting step to take. We’re here to help and taking early advice can be invaluable.
Denise Bullock, is regarded as one of the most talented divorce and family solicitors in Maidenhead and has an excellent track record dealing with high net worth and complex financial matters in divorce such as pensions, business assets, share options and trusts. She has been hugely successful in dealing with applications for child arrangements and shared care. Denise is a member of Resolution, an organisation of specialist family solicitors committed to a constructive approach to the practice of family law. As a result of our commitment to the Resolution Code of Practice, a significant number of our family cases achieve a settlement by constructive negotiation, saving costs for all involved. Although we always try to resolve our family cases through constructive methods, we will not hesitate to adopt a more robust approach to ensure the best outcome for you, where necessary.
We understand that you may be contacting us in difficult and emotionally challenging circumstances, and we are committed to achieving the best result for you and your family in a sensitive and highly efficient manner. We pride ourselves on our ability to represent our clients to the highest standards ensuring that you receive top-quality customer service.
We are able to offer to new clients a one hour consultation at a reduced fee of £150.00 (including VAT). Please feel free to contact Denise Bullock on 01628 631051 or by email at [email protected] who will be happy to discuss your matter further with you in confidence and with absolute discretion.
- Divorce & Separation
- Children Issues
- Pre/post Nups
- Domestic Violence
- Forced Marriages
- Child Abduction
- Grandparents Rights
We offer a one hour fixed fee consultation at a reduced fee of £150.00 (including VAT) for new clients.