Get a consultation
A bit about us …
We’ve been around a while – over 200 years – and we’ve built a solid name and reputation for providing outstanding legal advice. Our lawyers are highly respected experts who get to the heart of an issue quickly, and, importantly, they are trusted by our clients, which is why our people are our greatest asset – they are what makes us different.
We have five offices in East Devon, one in Taunton and one in London, and we offer a broad range of services delivered in a way to suit our clients. We have always offered our clients telephone appointments, but this has now increased due to recent events – initial appointments and advice are mostly delivered over the phone and also via a number of video platforms. We have found that this makes it easier for clients to arrange an appointment around their busy home/work life schedules. It also allows you to sit with a pen and paper taking notes from the comfort of your home, which some people may not feel comfortable doing when in a face to face meeting.
We appreciate that not everyone wants, or can have, a remote meeting and, therefore, we can still offer face to face meetings, whilst ensuring that we adhere to the Government Guidelines.
So, how can we help you?
We can assist you with a range of services to suit your current life stage. In Family Law, these include:
- Changing your name and/or changing your child’s name.
- If you are not married, perhaps you are thinking about entering into a Cohabitation Agreement to set out the agreements between you and your partner?
- If you are engaged, congratulations! Have you considered entering into a Pre-Nuptial Agreement to protect your assets?
- If you are already married or in a Civil Partnership, it is not too late to enter into an Agreement. These are known as Post-nuptial Agreements.
- In the unfortunate event of a relationship breakdown, we can assist with this whether you are married, in a civil partnership, or cohabitating.
- Helping to sort out issues with arranging contact between your child and their other parent.
- If you are experiencing domestic abuse or harassment from a partner, ex-partner, or family member, we can assist.
Ultimately, our aim is to provide you with the peace of mind you are seeking; the security you need, and the resolution of any issues you may encounter.
Outside of Family Law, you may be considering a larger property to meet your growing needs. Our experienced Conveyancing team can assist you and are able to offer fixed fees for certain matters. You may also be turning your attention to how best to protect your family for the future – our Private Client team will be happy to discuss how you can put your wishes into a Will. We also have dedicated Wealth Management and Trust specialists who will be happy to assist you.
We have six offices covering a large area of the South West:
Tel: 01392 477983
Tel: 01395 264384
46 New Street
Tel: 01404 43431
49 Harbour Road
Tel: 01297 21105
104 High Street
Tel: 01395 577983
5 Heron Gate Office Park
Tel: 01823 337636
Next steps …
Our initial appointments are very popular – we offer a fixed fee appointment at the reduced rate of £99 plus VAT for a one-hour appointment, where we can provide advice tailored to your needs.
We shall be happy to help you – please do contact any member of the Team. Check out our website for our profiles and contact details.Get a consultation
- Divorce & Separation
- Children Issues
- Pre/post Nups
- Domestic Violence
- Grandparents Rights
We are offering an initial one-hour appointment at the reduced rate of £99 plus VAT.