Get a consultation
Mortgage Advice Bureau is a leading mortgage network as well as the UK’s most recognised intermediary consumer brand, winning over 150 national awards for the quality of its advice and service.
With over 1,500 advisers across the UK, we offer expert mortgage advice on a local, regional and national level to UK consumers, both face-to-face and over the phone and Dave Sanders is a local Adviser who covers Stafford, Wolverhampton, Walsall, West Bromwich, Stoke, Birmingham and surrounding areas.
The expert advice we offer, combined with the volume of mortgages we arrange, places us in a very strong position to ensure that our customers have access to the latest deals available and receive a first-class service.
Our service to you in Stafford…
We are caring mortgage specialists who will take care of this mortgage, your last mortgage, and everything in between. We are available to provide you with the advice you need face-to-face or, if more convenient, over the phone at a time to suit you.
They will take care of everything from explaining all of your options and helping you select the right mortgage, to choosing the most suitable protection for you and your family, and handling the whole application process.
If you’re still looking for the right property, we keep you updated on all the latest news and mortgage deals, and you can also be kept informed via our social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Why Mortgage Advice Bureau stands out…
- We have over 1,500 expert advisers located across the UK.
- We can provide video appointments, face to face or telephone advice for our customers.
- We search 1,000s of mortgage deals to find the right one for our customers’ circumstances and needs. Some of these schemes cannot be found on the high street and are exclusive to Mortgage Advice Bureau.
- We pride ourselves on our professional service, which continues throughout the lifetime of our relationship, not just when your mortgage completes.
- We provide a full range of lifestyle and income protection cover to protect you from the unexpected.
- We cover all aspects of property-related lending including Help to Buy, Right to Buy, Buy-to-Let, Affordable Housing schemes and many more
Protection insurance for you, your home and family in Stafford
There are several types of life insurance available. Taking advice could help you understand which type of cover best suits your current circumstances. Some examples of the types of cover available are:
- Level term cover: life insurance that pays out a defined sum if the policy holder passes away within the defined term
- Decreasing term cover: life insurance that pays out a lump sum if the policy holder passes away within the defined term, but the amount that would be paid out decreases as the term progresses
- Critical illness cover: insurance that pays out a lump sum if you are diagnosed with a serious health problem or terminal illness
- Whole of life: life insurance that pays out a lump sum upon your death, regardless of when you pass away
- Family Income Protection: Family income protection isa term life insurance product that can provide a replacement for the salary you were bringing in, giving your family financial security until the policy expires.
Knowing how these types of cover work and how they may or may not be suitable for your circumstances is really important. For example, a decreasing amount of cover might not be suitable if your mortgage is on an interest-only basis, as at some point during the policy term, the amount insured may no longer be enough. When you seek advice, your adviser might recommend a level term policy that will always cover the mortgaged amount until the mortgage term ends.
Understanding the level of cover
If you take out an insurance policy without taking advice, you may be paying for more cover than you need. For example, a level term policy might not be suitable if you only need the mortgage amount covering, and you’ve got a repayment mortgage. Without advice, you could also run the risk of not having enough cover. When you consider your annual earnings, and what it would mean to your family to try and cope without it, what initially seems like a large insured sum might only add up to a few years of your annual salary, when the reality is your family may need to cope for many more years.
Your life changes and so might your insurance
Lots of things change throughout our lives. You might get married, have children, have more children, increase your mortgage or pay some off. You can’t predict the future but you will get advice on the right cover for your circumstances at the time you take the policy. This doesn’t mean you don’t need to keep reviewing it; as things in your life change, you may need more or less cover. That’s why it’s not only important to seek advice when you take life cover, but it’s important to keep taking advice as time goes on and your circumstances change. You might discover more has changed since you took your policy than you realised.
If you’re thinking about taking out life cover to protect your family or reviewing your current cover, speaking to our mortgage and protection adviser is a good place to start.
Because we play by the book we want to tell you that ….
For insurance business we offer products from a choice of insurers.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances. The fee is up to 1% but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.
- Insurance & protection
Dave Sanders is a fully qualified and experienced mortgage and protection Adviser with:
Whether you’re moving home or a first time buyer, sometimes things can go wrong due to events completely out of your control. Unfortunately, when they do, it is often you who is left out of pocket. With Mortgage Advice Bureau’s exclusive FREE Mover Protection, provided by Lifetime Legal, we safeguard you against some of the financial implications of such events. You may benefit from up to £1,850 if your transaction fails for reasons beyond your control. Also included is the following unique package of benefits:
1. Complimentary standard single will or mirror wills
2. Unlimited telephone legal advice to answer any questions you may have on a range of legal matters
3. Digital document vault
Exclusive mortgage deals only available through Mortgage Advice Bureau
We have access to over 12,000 mortgage products from more than 90 UK lenders. Some of these deals are exclusive and are only available through Mortgage Advice Bureau. We cover all aspects of property related lending including, Right to Buy, Help to Buy, affordable housing schemes and more so whether you are moving home, are a first time buyer, purchasing a buy to let property or want to remortgage, we can help. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances. The fee is up to 1% but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.
Protection for you, your home and family
It's very easy to overlook the importance of protection but it's crucial you think about it when you have a mortgage and a family as this is likely to be the largest financial commitment you'll have. We can advise on the following: 1. Family income protection 2. Life Insurance 3. Unemployment cover 4. Critical illness cover (CIC) 5. Buildings & contents insurance For insurance business we offer products from a choice of insurers.