Help Me Choose – Hire or buy a breastpump. www.ardobreastpumps.co.uk
Why hire a hospital-grade breastpump?
– To increase your breast milk supply.
– If you are exclusively expressing milk for a for a baby who cannot breastfeed, or is born prematurely.
– Multiple births, twins or triplets, you will need to express more breastmilk.
– Hiring can be your best option if you want to make sure that pumping is for you.
– Only plannning to express for a limited time.
Why buy a personal breastpump?
– If you have a good supply of breastmilk you will not need a hospital grade breastpump.
– To supplement feeding, if you plan to breastfeed and only pump occasionally.
– Buying a pump is more cost effective if you plan to express longer than six months.
– Personal pumps are more lightweight and easier to carry around, if you are going back to work or frequently travelling.
– Mains or battery operated makes the personal pump a more flexible option.