Waving, clapping, pointing, holding, passing… Let’s get those fingers moving!
At your local TinyTalk’s award-winning musical Baby Signing Class, why not come and learn to communicate with you baby before they can speak!
Including hands-on sensory activities that will thrill your baby, teaching them communication skills at the same time. You’ll have so much fun, you’ll forget you’re doing something important too!
At our sensory TinyTalk Baby Signing Classes…..
• You’ll experience bright and beautiful sensory toys, such as voile scarves, tactile rubber shapes, flashing balls, stretchy Lycra, bubbles, mirrors and stunning quality music.
• You’ll sing, bounce and giggle along to a range of fun nursery rhymes and action songs.
• You’ll learn a weekly theme of useful signs, related to words about the family, playing at home, going to the park, meal times, bedtime…
• You’ll play instruments to accompany the songs and read books together, to have fun with the signs, introducing your baby to the magical worlds within literature.
• You’ll have a 2nd half hour just for play time and refreshments, to recharge everybody’s batteries! It’s good to talk!
• You’ll meet lots of lovely mums, dads, grandparents, carers etc. who are all on the same journey with their little ones, sharing their experiences of signing and life with their baby / babies. A great way to make friends.
Using their senses, your baby will learn communication skills, fundamental to life. You’ll help them to listen carefully, watch, sign and talk.
• Your baby will develop their listening skills, as they hear the nursery rhymes, action songs and, specially written for TinyTalk, quality music from internationally-acclaimed composers.
• Your baby will focus their visual tracking skills, as they follow the bubbles in the air, the flashing balls bouncing on the Lycra, and when they play peek-a-boo with you using the voile scarves.
• Your baby will enhance their fine motor skills as they pick up and handle the tactile rubber shapes, the scarves and the instruments, helping them to clap, point, wave and sign!
• Your baby will strengthen their vocal skills, as they babble, stick their tongue out, blow raspberries with you and begin to join in the songs.
It makes sense to sign up to TinyTalk Baby Signing Classes to help your little one learn how to talk- because chatter matters! Give your baby a voice with a little helping hand from TinyTalk. With over 500 classes running each week across the country, why not join in the fun!
Want to know more?
Contact Julie via telephone or email ([email protected]).
Have a look at the national and local websites (www.tinytalk.co.uk ) (www.tinytalk.co.uk/julieh)
Have a look at the reviews on Facebook – search for TinyTalk SouthWest Birmingham & North Worcestershire.
We are looking forward to having you with us!