At easibirthing® we have been specialists in hypnosis and psychotherapy for childbirth, fertility, post natal mental health and early parenting relationships for over 25 years. We provide:
• Hypnobirthing classes and post natal support in Salisbury, Wiltshire for women and birth partners
• Hypnobirthing online courses on our ONLINE ‘easibirthing and parenting training’ school.
Sign up today at school.easibirthing.com to complete whenever, wherever your own pace
Book now for our ‘How to be a good enough parent’ ONLINE parent course for only £25 at
• Hypnobirthing courses, hypnotherapy and psychotherapy sessions via SKYPE or ZOOM video LIVE sessions for you to attend from anywhere in the world
• We also provide LIVE and ONLINE training for professionals working with parents, and supporting clients in their journey to parenthood on the subjects of hypnosis and psychotherapy for fertility, pregnancy, natural childbirth, hypnobirthing, post natal support for positive mental health and early parenting relationships. We also train professional courses for hypnotherapists, psychotherapists, counsellors and psychotherapeutic counsellors throughout the UK at live events.
Sharon Mustard is the founder and director of easibirthing®. As an experienced hypnotherapist and psychotherapist, she has an advanced expertise and knowledge of the psychological processes involved and how our brain works. This means that easibirthing® hypnobirthing training will not only teach techniques such as relaxation but will also teach how to manage sensations of pain and discomfort by re-programming the brain’s response to messages from nerve endings.
Sharon has also been providing general hypnotherapy, psychotherapy, counselling and life coaching services in Salisbury Wiltshire for 25 years to help clients restore and maintain mental and emotional health.
Birth has the potential to be one of the most wonderful experiences of your life.
Childbirth is a natural physiological process that a woman’s body is fully equipped for.
Each birth is unique, and easibirthing® is about empowering you to manage your individual experience, not fear it.
We train you to use self-hypnosis, relaxation, visualisation and breathing methods to prepare mind and body for birth. The easibirthing® method teaches you how to use hypnosis for pain management and aims to boost your trust in your body so you enter labour feeling calm, confident and in control.
This is about reaching a state of deep relaxation, maintaining perception of control over the process and developing a positive attitude.
It is about changing your expectation of birth so that you help rather than hinder the natural process, and develop valuable life skills for parenthood.
The comprehensive course in Salisbury , LIVE video sessions OR the online training course will include:
• Psychological and hormonal conditions of an undisturbed birth/hypnosis
• How to achieve the CCC ideal mental state during birth
• De-hypnotising and reframing negatives messages
• Managing induction and first stage labour
• Dispelling fears about cervical dilation
• Reactive and preventative hypnosis for managing pain and discomfort
• Birth partner’s role when hypnobirthing
• Baby’s experience of birth
• Transition & Stage 2 Labour hypnosis
• Psychologically adjusting to when it doesn’t go according to plan
• Tools to stay empowered with choices and challenges in birth• Hypnosis for birthing the placenta & breastfeeding
• Birth trauma
A full set of hypnosis mp3 tracks and summary information for use for practice during your pregnancy and in your labour are provided.
Below are some women’s descriptions of their childbirth experience following attendance of the advanced easibirthing® hypnobirthing course:
“I knew exactly what to expect and was able to imagine what was happening. Felt calm during labour and know I can do it again.” Amanda, 1st baby
“Wonderful, amazing-a testimony to hypno & faith!” Joandi, 1st baby
“Very moving, amazing bringing our baby into the world. Strengthened mine and my husband’s relationship, we were a fantastic team.” Sarah, 1st baby
“An absolute essential-as necessary as a birth plan. I couldn’t birth without this course in my armoury.” Kelly, 3rd baby (attended course for all 3)
We also provide Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy one-to-one appointments for:
• Hypnobirthing for a positive birth experience (4 x 90 mins recommended)
• Fertility (Natural conception OR combined with assisted fertility eg. IVF)
• Pregnancy support
• Turning breech/posterior babies
• Relieving morning sickness & Hyperemesis Gravidarum
• Overcoming Tokophobia (Psychotherapy & hypnosis recommended)
• Preparing for Elective (Planned) Caesarean Section
• Post Natal Depression support
• Post Natal Anxiety support
• Adjustment to parenthood
• Help with bonding with your baby
• Relationship counselling