In our Pregnancy Yoga classes we explore a range of yoga postures to help keep you strong and supple throughout your pregnancy, as well as introducing breathing and relaxation techniques to prepare for labour. The classes are active yet relaxed as we embrace this very special time of transformation and growth. It’s a calm and friendly environment in which to meet other mums-to-be.
No prior experience of yoga is needed and classes are suitable from 12 weeks of pregnancy right up until the birth of your baby. Drop by and try a class. All equipment is provided but you are welcome to bring your own mat if you prefer.
Benefits of Pregnancy yoga include:
• building stability and strength within your changing body
• relaxation techniques to help ease stress and anxiety
• breathing techniques to help prepare for labour
• allowing time to focus on you and your baby
• helping to alleviate common pregnancy aches
For more information please visit www.greenwichpilates.co.uk/events/pregnancy-yoga/
Every Monday 7.00pm – 8.05pm; every Saturday 11.15am – 12.20pm
Drop in £14.00; Five Class Pass £67.50; Ten Class Pass £130.00
From 12 weeks of pregnancy - right up until the birth of your baby