Baby and pre-school swimming lessons
• Lessons are term time only + sessions are for 30 minutes
• An adult must accompany your child within the water during the lessons
• Pool Temperature 30 -32 degrees + Pool 5m x 10m + Pool depth 1.2m at its deepest (moveable floor to suit all)
• Nothing to pay prior to your lesson, pay within 5 days after your lesson)
• Baby and pre school Lessons are £11.00 per session
Glynis has been teaching swimming to all ages and abilities for 20 years and is a baby and pre-school teacher, disability teacher and has vast experience in teaching pupils to swim from the nervous beginner through to the more advanced swimmer. She is also a Swimming Teachers Association tutor; this enables her to train all her staff herself, ensuring that they also receive ongoing training for teaching and first aid.
Swim with Style is also a Swim Star Swim School. STA has created the Swim Star Swim School programme to help and specifically support independent swim schools. Recognition – a unique stamp of approval from STA that your swim school works to the highest standards in safety, teaching and customer service.