My baby massage classes allow yourself and baby to take time out from the busy world, and concentrate on being mindful in your precious moments together. All classes are baby-led, so you can just feed, comfort and change baby’s nappy as and whenever needed throughout the session. Don’t worry about missing any strokes: you will be given a hand-out full of useful instructions and tips so you can practise at home.
Just some of the benefits of massage for your baby and you:
– aids deeper, longer sleep
– relaxing and soothing which can reduce crying and fussiness
– helps baby ailments such as teething
– helps tummy troubles such as colic, constipation and digestive issues
– releases ‘happy hormones’ which make you and your baby feel good!
My baby massage class is suitable for babies aged from 4 weeks up to crawling. If your baby is rolling or crawling you are still very welcome to come along, but you may find if they are becoming more mobile they may enjoy my baby yoga classes which involve more movements and sensory play.
The next workshop session will be running at St Mary’s Church Hall SK14 4HL, Newton in Hyde, Friday 20th September at 1pm. Class price of £41 includes 1 bottle of organic oil and support materials.