https://www.mybump2baby.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Cherie-the-parent-coach.jpg 711 1187 Carla Lett https://www.mybump2baby.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Logo-1-300x81.png Carla Lett2018-02-11 19:52:072018-02-11 19:52:51Meet CherieTheParentCoach
Cherie is the Chief Executive of CherieTheParentCoach, a qualified Parent Coach accredited with a distinction from the Coaching Academy and has a Bachelor of Education degree with honours. She has a wealth of experience of working with children, parents and teachers, in various establishments over thirty years; initially as a nursery nurse for five years and then 25 years as a Primary school teacher. Cherie has been a Teacher Mentor, course tutor in Further Education, delivered various training in schools and a Teacher Coach. Cherie’s work as a Parent Coach includes delivering workshops to schools, delivering courses as a Family Learning lecturer, working with parents on a 1:1 basis, with couples and also group coaching.
In addition to her wide range of professional experience, Cherie is a parent of a 23 year old daughter, 20 year old son and a 20 year old step-son. She has been married, divorced, a single parent, a step mum and remarried.
What will parents gain by working with Cherie?
- Expertise from a coach who is passionate about supporting parents to become The Best Parent They Can Be.
- Understanding and empathy of the frustrations, anxieties, bewilderment and soul searching parents do, as they look for the right things to do and say.
- An opportunity to reflect on current parenting, to explore skills and techniques to bring out the best in your children and yourself.
- Improved confidence in your ability to parent.
- Become The Best Parent You Can Be for yourself and your family.
- Ongoing support as parents work through the steps of the coaching process
Working with Cherie means parents will be part of an exciting, positive, reflective process that will enable them to build upon their current parenting skills, turn their thoughts into actions and move life forward positively for themselves and their unique family.
Visit http://www.cherietheparentcoach.co.uk/ to find out more information on how you can become the best parent you can be.