Now if you are a caffiene addict like myself and you like getting in the mood for the Halloween Festivities then my Pumpkin Spice Latte will be right up your street.
- 2 tablespoons of cooked pumpkin
- 1 cup of coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee or espresso
- blend together syrup, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract and pumpkin.
- Pour into a pan and add the milk, simmer for about 5 mins until milk is hot.
- Pour the coffee or espresso into a large mug and add the milk mixture.
- Top with whipped cream or just even sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
Now sit down, kick back and slurp away you will love my Pumpkin Spice Latte.