Now if you are a caffiene addict like myself and you like getting in the mood for the Halloween Festivities then my Pumpkin Spice Latte will be right up your street.
- 2 tablespoons of cooked pumpkin
- 1 cup of coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee or espresso
- blend together syrup, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract and pumpkin.
- Pour into a pan and add the milk, simmer for about 5 mins until milk is hot.
- Pour the coffee or espresso into a large mug and add the milk mixture.
- Top with whipped cream or just even sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
Now sit down, kick back and slurp away you will love my Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Carla is the founder of MyBump2Baby. Carla has a huge passion for linking together small businesses and growing families. Carla’s humorous, non-filtered honesty has won the hearts of thousands of parents throughout the UK.
She has previously written for the Metro and made appearances on BBC News, BBC 5 live, LBC etc. Carla is a finalist for Blogger of the Year award with Simply Ladies inc. Carla is also the host of the popular Fifty Shades of Motherhood podcast and The MyBump2Baby Expert podcast.