https://www.mybump2baby.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/baby-weaning-Carrot-Apple-and-Hummus-Savoury-Cupcakes.jpg 2160 2160 Carla Lett https://www.mybump2baby.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Logo-1-300x81.png Carla Lett2018-07-23 18:03:402018-09-12 14:50:34Baby Weaning Carrot, Apple and Hummus Savoury Cupcakes
This recipe makes use of the wonderful BabyLed Spreads product range of healthy food for toddlers and babies:
These savoury muffins are a fun savoury twist on the classic cupcake.
This recipe will make 9 cupcakes
For the cupcakes
2 jars of BabyLed Spreads, carrot, apple and hummus flavour
1 cup of milk
1 cup of self raising flour
½ tbsp baking powder
For the topping
1 jar of BabyLed Spreads, carrot, apple and hummus flavour
3 tbsp full fat cream cheese
9 cherry tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 180°c
- In a bowl, mix the cupcake ingredients together to make a smooth batter.
- Spoon the mixture into a greased muffin tray and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until cooked through.
- Once baked, allow to cool.
- While they are cooling, mix the cream cheese with the BabyLed Spread. Transfer to a piping bag and pipe onto the top of each cake.
- Place a tomato on top of each one for the ‘cherry on the cake’
- Serve and enjoy!
More information on the BabyLed Spread product range can be found here: