Get a consultation
Asquith Hart Ltd – A financial advice firm providing Honesty, Clarity, Trust, Support & Care.
We are a family based Financial Advice firm with family-based morals and values. The business was founded by Roy Varney over 25 years ago with his wife Michelle Varney who joined shortly after.
As the business grew, Philip Varney, Roy’s son, joined as did our family friend Calum Lonsdale.
Roy and Philip are the Advisors for the firm with 40 years’ worth of experience between them. Michelle is head of Admin whilst Calum is our trainee advisor whilst also working as our Admin Assistant.
We have clients all over the UK, with the bulk of our private clients within the Midlands area. We also advise for numerous company pension schemes within the midlands area. We will speak to anyone who feels they have a need regardless of location.
We provide affordable financial advice to all. We don’t believe in upfront fees, as an initial discussion should be available to everybody. As a company we prefer to build trust first.
Our financial advice process is:
- An initial discussion (at our expense) at which we will describe our services more fully and explain the payment options.
- If you decide to go ahead, we will gather and analyse personal financial information about you and your aims and objectives.
- Recommend and discuss any action we think you should take.
- With your agreement, arrange relevant solutions for you.
We have young families ourselves & we understand that there are numerous needs that you may have, we have them too! The main areas of support we can help with are:
- Life, Critical Illness and Income Protection – We understand that protection becomes vitally important at this stage of your lives. Knowing that your loved ones are financially cared for should you happen to be unable to work or die provides comfort and reassurance.
Preparing for the worst allows you to fully enjoy the present.
*Protection plans typically have no cash in value
- Mortgages – Maybe you are looking to get on the ladder, or you have a mortgage that you want to ensure is getting the best interest rate? Maybe as your family grows your house needs to as well, whether that means extending your current property or moving home, we can help.
*Your home maybe repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
- Pensions – The state pension is rarely enough for a retiree to live off. Have you got a private pension sorted? If not, we can help. Maybe you have numerous pensions and would like them in a central place? We can help make your path to retirement easier, clearer & calmer.
*A pension is a long-term investment not normally accessible until 55 (57 from April 2028)
- Investments – Are you wanting to invest for your children, are there investments you want to review, or would you like to start investing for yourself?
*Investments carry risks. The value of your investment (and any income from them) can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount you invested.
- Tax & Estate Planning – Wills and estate planning provide piece of mind at a small cost.
We provide clear and honest advice that is always in the best interest of our clients. We know how hard raising a family is & if we can make any aspect of that slightly easier then that’s what we consider a job well done. Give us a call and let us help in any way that we can.
We are a financial advice firm that you can trust.Get a consultation
- Insurance & protection
- Pensions & retirement
- Financial planning
- Tax & trust planning