Hello! Delighted that you’ve landed here and congratulations on your pregnancy.
I’m guessing you’re here because you have already heard great stuff about Hypnobirthing through the media and friends or colleagues who have used it and have gone on to have positive birth experiences.
Despite this, perhaps you or your partner are feeling a bit put off by the name ‘hypnobirthing’ and are wondering what it’s all about?
… Or maybe you’ve read a book or two, know the deal, and just want to get on with it.
You’re keen to get on a decent course but you’re pretty busy and evenings are usually full, or you work late. You don’t want to leave things to chance, instead you want to get going so you feel as prepared and ready as possible for the biggest thing you will ever do, (or will do again for second or more births!).
I had pretty much all these concerns too, along with a not-so-positive first birth experience to work through. Over the years the above, plus the concerns below, are what I notice come up all the time…
– Feeling unsure about what to do to help yourself feel in control and clear headed, whatever turn your birth takes.
– Feeling overwhelmed by all your options – or not being sure what options you have.
– Birth partners being unsure about what they can control versus what they can’t – and how to deal with all of this whilst keeping calm.
– Wanting to get shot of all the negative, niggling thoughts about labour and birth that you’ve heard, read, been told or been led to believe is true so you can start feeling excited and positive about your birth. Or if it is your second baby, wanting to have a different experience this time around.
– And for some, maybe you’ve already paid out for another antenatal course but would also like to do hypnobirthing too.
If any of these resonate with you, or if you just want to relax into a place of knowledge and have a feeling of totally being prepared, then it is great that you are here! And the fact that a calm birth and a positive mindset is even on your radar means you are half way there already.
You can attend a full 8 hour course, or for those of you who are running out of time or are struggling to coordinate diaries with your other half, there is also a shorter 4 hour ‘Quick Start’ course available – which also works very well as a NCT or NHS ‘add on’ class.
Any questions please feel free to call or email, always happy to chat through things: email@example.com / 07790 207363
Short & Long Courses available throughout the year
Short course: 145.00 Full course: 280.00
Pregnant Mums & Partners