Reasons to choose SwimWithJo
– We teach through fun and play.
– We only have small class sizes.
– Follow Swim england guild lines
– We believe when a child is having fun they will learn so much quicker.
– Swimming is a skill that could save your life one day.
Swimming is a group activity that can be enjoyed in a family fun environment. It is not only a healthy form of exercise but it also helps with hand eye co-ordination.The government strongly recommed that children should be able to swim 25m by the time they leave primary school.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Fridsys & Saturday mornings. Monday and Friday evenings.
£7.00Small group lesson & £24.00for 20 mins one to one
From 12 weeks - adults