Pregnancy Pilates is a specialist pilates class that will help you manage the physical and physiological changes of pregnancy and prepare for life with a little one.
Some of the many benefits of Pilates in
– an increase in body awareness, well being and confidence;
– improves postural and muscular support for pregnancy, labour, birth and life with a little one;
-increases energy levels, core stability and strength;
– improves breathing and abdominal support harmoniously with each other;
-provides relaxation, mindfulness and calm;
– increases awareness of the pelvic floor and it’s role in support but also release during pregnancy, birth and beyond;
– is suitable for any type of birth you hope for;
-will help set you up for a speedier postnatal recovery.
Pilates can help with many common symptoms of pregnancy such as:
Backache, Diastasis Recti, Pelvic Girdle Pain, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Pelvic Floor weakness or related injury.
We welcome you to this specialist group class once you have had your 12 week scan and have been approved to exercise by your doctor or midwife.
This class is suitable at any stage during your second and third trimester, right up to birth.
Fridays 9:15 - 10:15 am and Sundays 2:30 - 3:30 pm
£14 drop in - For more pricing options please check the website