This one isn’t really classed as a “detox” drink but if your aim is to drink more water and you want to enjoy a delicious taste at the same time then you must give this a try. The fact it isn’t classed as a detox water doesn’t mean that the ingredients aren’t good for you… the ingredients definitely do their bit.
Benefits of Blueberries
- Blueberries are the King of Antioxidant
- Blueberries Reduce aging effects
- May Help Protect Against Cancer
- Blueberries May Help Prevent Heart Disease
- Substances in Them May Help Fight Urinary Tract Infections
Benefits of Oranges
- Full Vitamin C
- Oranges contain phytochemicals that protect against cancer
- Oranges lower cholesterol
- Oranges fight against viral infections.
- Protects skin.
- 2 x Mandarins (Aldi)
- Blueberries (Aldi)
- Wash and cut up Mandarin in to quarters (Leave skin on) add to jug or water dispenser
- Add a handful of blueberries
- Add water
For best results keep in fridge overnight
Carla is the founder of MyBump2Baby. Carla has a huge passion for linking together small businesses and growing families. Carla’s humorous, non-filtered honesty has won the hearts of thousands of parents throughout the UK.
She has previously written for the Metro and made appearances on BBC News, BBC 5 live, LBC etc. Carla is a finalist for Blogger of the Year award with Simply Ladies inc. Carla is also the host of the popular Fifty Shades of Motherhood podcast and The MyBump2Baby Expert podcast.