After reading about Cinnamon and the amount of health benefits it has, I decided it was about time I started adding it to my diet. I love the combined taste of Banana and Cinnamon so I decided to create a “Mum on the go” smoothie.
Cinnamon Health Benefits
- Full of antioxidants
- Helps to prevent heart disease
- Cinnamon May Be Protective Against Cancer
- Well known for blood sugar lowering effects
- Cinnamon Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties
Cinnamon fact: Did you know that Cinnamon is a spice that is made from the inner bark of trees called Cinnamomum.
Ingredients (Serves one)
- 1 Banana (Aldi)
- 1 cup almond milk (Aldi)
- 2 tablespoons plain porridge oats (Aldi)
- 1 teaspoon honey (Aldi)
- Ice, 4 – 6 cubes
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Simply blend up and serve