https://www.mybump2baby.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/eternally-cherished-2.jpg 150 150 Carla Lett https://www.mybump2baby.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/My-Bump-2-Baby-Logo-1.jpg Carla Lett2018-05-25 20:02:012018-05-25 20:57:30Why on earth would you want to make you Breastmilk into Jewellery?! Top 5 Reasons
I know, I know what the hell is she going on about!? Breastmilk into jewellery?! She must be mad!! And yes, I am! All our breastfeeding journeys are different some are harder than others some are easier, but they are all unique – either way, you’ve done it… and way to go!! The Boob Awards go to you!!!
What are the top 5 reasons people choose to have a breastmilk keepsake?
- Breastmilk has such magical qualities – it adapts and changes to what your baby needs, some call it liquid gold! It is and will always be magic! So why not encapsulate some of it as a memory of this treasured liquid and turn it into a beautiful unique piece of jewellery?!
- There are a lot of baby keepsakes out there but to have something that is shared between you and your child that can never be recreated is really special and something to be cherished.
- Each of our breastfeeding journeys is unique to us, some are long, some are short but whatever it is and what it means to you is different to each of us. Having a piece of breastmilk jewellery to look at and remember those cherished nurturing moments will always make you smile.
- Who doesn’t love jewellery!! And having a piece which is beautiful and unique to you made your way just the way you want it – with the addition of this special liquid gold is extremely sentimental.
- What a conversation piece – when someone comments on your beautiful item you can tell them all about it and watch their expression, some in amazement, some in shock – but they will all see your beautiful unique keepsake item which is so precious and wish they had something too!
And for those mothers who couldn’t or didn’t breastfeed (no judgement here!) We are all mothers and find our own path, our own way and our own journey in motherhood. You can always have the 1st lock of hair, umbilical cord, 1st tooth incorporated into some jewellery too!! www.eternallycherished.co.uk Get in touch to have your perfect item made just the way you want to cherish these magic moments.